About the Photographs at RideZone
All contents copyright Joel W Styer unless otherwise noted. Several articles, photographs and graphics have been submitted by others and are so copyrighted by them. Please ask for permission before copying. Some graphics used on this web site have been purchased for use here and are used in accordance with the vendor's policies.Do you want to use photos from this site - read this first
Please do not use photos without permission
RideZone is proud of the photography shown here. Every photo is copyrighted, so please ask before use.
Joel Styer/RideZone photography has been featured in magazine's, newspapers, newsletters, trade shows, trade magazines, books and many web sites including official park web sites. RideZone does require that you ask before using any photos from this site. Usually, permission is granted for non-commercial uses. Otherwise, a rate can be negotiated if they will be used for commercial purposes. A property release may also be required.
Before asking for photos, please provide the following information:
1. Which photo(s) specifically you wish to use. Please do not ask to use them all.
2. The document or web site where the pictures will be featured.
3. Specify whether the use is commercial or not. Commercial use will require additional permissions from the park where the photo was shot.
Also, web sites must meet the following requirements to use photos from here:
1. The page where the RideZone/Joel Styer photo is featured must NOT defame any amusement park in any way. Constructive criticism is acceptable.
2. A readable copyright must remain on the photo or the copyright should appear on the page near the photo if the photo is scaled very small.
3. Please do not recompress the photos. RideZone photos have been built on quality and I wish them to stay that way. Considerable time has been spent optimizing the compression on the photos for quality and reasonably small file size for quick loading.
4. If you are granted permission to use the photos, you must copy the file to your web site, please do not "pull" the picture from the RideZone server in your page, make a copy.
If you wish to use photos from this site, please send a request to RideZone specifying which photos you wish to use and where they will be used. Several photos do have restrictions on use but most do not. High resolution scans are also available as well as custom prints for a nominal charge. The RideZone picture archive consists of over 100,000 original amusement park related photos of which only a small portion are represented on this web site.
All contents copyright Joel Styer unless otherwise noted. Several articles, photographs and graphics have been submitted by others and are so copyrighted by them. Please ask for permission before copying. Some graphics used on this web site have been purchased for use here and are used in accordance with the vendor's policies.
© 1995-2013 Joel
W Styer. All rights reserved.
RideZone is not affiliated in any way with the Amusement Parks listed at this site
Please do not use any photos, images or content without permission.